- What We Do
- Our Markets
- Get Started Today!
- Video Blog
Life Insurance Custom To You
We firmly believe that it is in our clients’ best interest to own individual life insurance policies. The type and amount of life insurance recommended will vary client to client based on their financial desires and individual situation. However, we specialize in certain types of policies and firmly believe we can structure the policies to maximize efficiencies. The types of policies we specialize in are:
Participating Whole Life Insurance
Participating whole life insurance is one the oldest and most traditional life insurance products. Some of the companies that issue these policies have been in business since the 1800s and we are proud to conduct business with them.
The benefits of choosing a participating whole life insurance policy is that the policies have level premiums, a savings component, potential to receive dividends, and offer life long protection.
We believe that your life insurance protection should be long term focused on the death benefit and should be non-correlated with the financial markets. The bedrock of your family’s or business' financial security should not be in jeopardy due to volatile swings in the investment markets. We are able to structure whole life insurance policies in a number of ways to achieve our clients’ desires. We have experience with:
- 10-Pay- Premiums are paid over a 10-year time period after which the policy is considered “paid up”. Dividend flexibility
- 20-Pay- Premiums are paid over a 20-year time period after which the policy is considered “paid up”. Dividend flexibility
- Paid Up 65- Premiums are paid to the age of 65 after which the policy is considered “paid up”. Dividend flexibility
- Premium Deposit Accounts- Allows a single payment into an interest bearing account with an insurance company that will fund future premiums of a life insurance contract. Helps prevent policies from being classified as a Modified Endowment Contract
Term Life Insurance
Term insurance can be a great way to obtain insurance at low cost. However, there is no cash value, dividend flexibility, or life long coverage. We have experience in:
- 10-Year Level Term- Low cost level premiums for 10 years with varying options after 10 years depending on policy selected
- 20-Year Level Term- Low cost level premiums for 20 years with varying options after 20 years depending on policy selected
- 30-Year Level Term- Low cost level premiums for 30 years with varying options after 30 years depending on policy selected
*We can handle Universal Life policies on a case by case basis.